Angry IP Scanner 3.5.1
angry IP Scanner is a community scanner that has been designed to be fast and simple to use. It scans IP addresses and ports and is go-platform and Open supply.
indignant IP Scanner can test IP addresses in any range in addition to any their ports. it's miles lightweight and does not require any set up. The utility works by way of honestly pinging each IP address to check if it’s alive, then optionally it resolves its host name, determines the MAC cope with, and scans ports. Plugin help additionally allows for the amount of gathered facts approximately every host to be extended.
Key supported functions include:
favourite IP cope with degrees.
internet server detection.
in an effort to boom scanning speed, the software uses a multi-threaded approach: a separate scanning thread is created for each scanned IP address. Scanning results can be stored to CSV, TXT, XML or IP-Port listing documents.
- Restore support for Java 7 (accidentally removed in 3.5).
- Allow editing of preferences even of deselected fetchers.
- Improve detection of IPs/hostnames in file import and file feeder.
- New HTTPProxyFetcher that checks for working HTTP proxies.
- Remove scanning progress from Dock on MacOS X, as it reverts to an incorrect icon.
- Improve fetchers prefs icon for MacOS X.